Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madi_Devenes' form

4 posters

Go down

Madi_Devenes' form Empty Madi_Devenes' form

Post  Madi_Devenes Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Godly Parent: Hecate.

Mortal Family: Father is John Devenes, age 31. Step-Mother is Julie Carnantha-Devenes, age 30

Years in Camp: 1 year.

History: I have a pretty weird history. I was born in the year 2002, July 17. My dad was around 19, and not completely mature for a baby, or so my mother thought. I'm just going off of the story my father told me, then I'm describing my life. Anyways, my dad begged for a baby, so finally my mom gave in. They had the perfect baby, or so they thought. My dad didn't know that my mother was a goddess. I had a scar that was shaped like a lightning bolt right under my lip. That was my birthmark. My mom soon told my dad that she couldn't stay, and left my dad with a baby. He was angry and heartbroken, but took care of me the best we could. He soon got a good enough job that we could move to the city in a big apartment with two rooms. When I was around five, I was pretty smart. I had brown, short wavy hair that reached my shoulders, big brown-green eyes, and pale skin. I was pretty short. My dad and me had to move to another city for his job and get a new house. I was scared but I went with it. We moved into a actual house, and it was pretty big for just the two of us. I quietly unpacked, hugged my dad and examined my room. I went to sleep. I could've sworn that I saw a figure with a sharp horn outside watching me through the window. When I was seven, and I went to school, the fire alarm blared suddenly. The speaker told us that this wasn't a drill and wasn't real, and someone pulled it. And the blame? Well, all the blame went to me. When I was ten, and we lived in New York in the United States, we were on a field trip at a zoo and somehow in the reptile exhibit, the glass disappeared and the creatures escaped. You can guess who they blamed. Now I'm twelve, and me and my dad live in a big fancy house. Then I found the woods. I was on a hike when I found the arch, and explored beyond it. Now I tell my dad that I go to a big and fun summer camp. And that's not really a lie.

Physical Appearance: Long, down to my waist light brown hair that's a mix between wavy and strait. Tan skin that gets paler as the year goes round and then tans again in the summer. Bright green eyes with little specks of coppery-gold in them. A slim, short, agile body that allows me to run like crazy, pinkish-red lips that have a small lightning-shaped patch of skin under them.

Personality: Nice, cheerful, somewhat optimistic, short temper, proud, curious, child-like, adventurous, wild, friendly.

Fatal Flaw: Trusting people way too fast. As soon as she sees someone, she tries to be nice and make friends, and that sometimes leads to disaster. She trusts easily and never really thinks of the consequences.

Talents: She doesn't think she has any, but she's really good at singing and gymnastics. She's been in Choir, Encore Choir, and Travel Choir. She's won a couple awards for Gymnastics, usually first, third and second awards. If you compliment, she accepts it, but later she blushes and says she wasn't that good.

Weapons: A simple bronze dagger. But she's pretty good with it. She usually distracts then uses her agility to her advantage.

Other: Not much left to add, but she loves seafood and animals.

Madi_Devenes

Drachmae : 9

Back to top Go down

Madi_Devenes' form Empty Re: Madi_Devenes' form

Post  Cerulaen Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Hey! This was actually posted in the wrong place, but I'll get someone to move it for you!
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Madi_Devenes Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Cerulaen wrote:Hey! This was actually posted in the wrong place, but I'll get someone to move it for you!
Oh. Now I'm kinda embarrassed. And thank you! Very Happy

Madi_Devenes

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Hahaha, I totally did the same thing when I joined, no worries. xD It'll get moved eventually, lol.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Your character app has been moved almost as if by magic.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Madi_Devenes Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:28 am

Cerulaen wrote:Hahaha, I totally did the same thing when I joined, no worries. xD It'll get moved eventually, lol.
Thanks!

Madi_Devenes

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Okay, so the history and physical appearance sections of your app are written in first person. Please change that to third person. Smile Also, a scar is what's left after getting a physical injury, and birthmarks, of course, are just there from birth. They're not the same thing, so you should probably avoid calling her birthmark a scar, to avoid any confusion.

Your personality section is just a list of adjectives that describe your character. Elaborate, and tell us in detail about how those adjectives apply to her. When does her niceness give way to her short temper? Is she curious to the point of sticking her nose in other people's business, or is she just eager to learn stuff? In what way is she child-like? How does she treat the people she dislikes?

Also, as something else you can add to your history: your character has been at camp for a year. Is she a year-rounder, then? What has she done so far? Has she learned a bit of swordplay, archery, or some magic, being the daughter of Hecate?
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down