Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roshan Amir

2 posters

Go down

Roshan Amir Empty Roshan Amir

Post  Roshan Amir Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Name: Roshan Amir

God Parent: Hades, Or Thanatos (Not sure if you can be his son), than Hephaestus

Mortal Family: My moms name was Meghan Amir, and Father was unknown.

Years in Camp: 0 (Newcomer)

History: On my eleventh birthday my mom and me moved to Brooklyn, we stayed in a hotel for bit, but a giant horde of monsters attacked the city while I was getting our mail. I ran inside only to see my mom on the floor lifeless with a pool of blood around her. There was a long sharp knife in the kitchen drawer, my mom never used it for anything and when i asked her she changed the subject but i guess this is the reason why. It was long enough to be used as a sword. So I ran outside and just hid, I couldn't stay in one place for too long because the monsters kept finding me. I concealed myself in the shadows while I ran. For a half a year it was the same. Run, hide, sleep, Run, hide, sleep. After a while I found out I was in long island. I just kept running and running using the shadows as my protection from the horrible beasts. On my twelfth birthday I hid in the woods when I found a gate of sorts the writing was in a different language but somehow I could read it, it read "Camp Half-Blood" and I walked inside

Physical Appearance: I have long shaggy black hair that conceals my forehead. My eyes are dark brown but look black most of the time. I am average height or maybe a bit shorter and I am average in size. My arms are big and strong and so are my legs.

Personality: I am very smart and pretty strong, but i do not bond with people well, and I tend to freak people out. I am fast but I do not have much stamina. I can tell whether someones dead or alive just by looking at them, this tends to scare people and drive them away from me. I have an odd intimidating affect on others.

Fatal Flaw: Because of my trouble with making friends, Whenever someone asks me to do something for them I will not fail. This is bad because if your fighting a battle you can't win my character will not retreat and try a different approach he will keep at it until his death which will lead to the deaths of many others as well.

Talents: I am really good with dual blades, I am very good at hiding, and I can stealthily move through places without anyone noticing me.

Weapons: I use dual blades.

Other: I love Ham burgers, and pizza. Though I am picky if theres something I like, I will eat nonstop.

Roshan Amir

Drachmae : 3

Back to top Go down

Roshan Amir Empty Re: Roshan Amir

Post  GeneralArin Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Please choose a parent. Just put your preferred.
Hades will require an exemplary app, so I'd recommend choosing a different one.

" I can tell whether someones dead or alive just by looking at them"<- this isn't a personality trait, this is a skill. And honestly, not much of one. It's usually not that difficult to tell dead people from live people. How fast you are is also not a personality trait. Describe how you react to people and situations. How do you act on a normal basis? Try and avoid what other people think of you here, because you can't decide that. You can relate how people *did* treat you in the past, but other characters will react in various ways.

Your fatal flaw sounds more like recklessness, stubbornness or overly trusting. I can't tell which. Please clarify.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum