Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest: Setting Up the Nodes: Southeast (Ax and Gusty)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quest: Setting Up the Nodes: Southeast (Ax and Gusty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest: Setting Up the Nodes: Southeast (Ax and Gusty)

Post  Gusty Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:48 am

"Your friend needs to learn to shut his mouth when a man has a gun to his back." A largely tattoed man said, blowing smoke from his cigarette in their faces causing Gusty to cough. All five of them looked like your typical gangster, the smell of drugs hung in the atmosphere.
Gusty let out a low growl at Axel, "Shut up." She muttered through gritted teeth, her electric eyes remained facing the man before her, "We're just passing through." Rain clattered onto the gutter making a noise much like horses running, she was regretting not pulling her hood up now, her black hair becoming sodden.
"We have a score to set with you." The man said.
"Indeed, but if it was killing me, you would have done it by now, what do you want?" A cocky retort flew from her mouth, she seemed fearless but wary of the people around her, she glanced at Axel and Zach quietly biting her lip.
"I would shoot you, if your head stood a little higher from the ground."
You and Axel would be great friends Gusty thought bitterly.
"Would you prefer me to stand on my toes or jump?"
"Quiet! You stabbed me in the side a while back. You got away once. Now it's your turn."
"Hold on a second," Gusty reasoned playing for time, waiting until everyone let their guard down, "I did not stab you, you fell into my knife," She felt the hands on her shoulders tense and as he step closer, she deperately kicked upwards.
Gusty
Gusty

Drachmae : 366

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2