Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carver Halle

3 posters

Go down

Carver Halle Empty Carver Halle

Post  Hibiki Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 am

Name: Carver Halle

God Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Family: Michelle Halle

Years in Camp: He’s new

History: Carver was born and raised in a small town in Tennessee. His mother owned a motocross track and shop, which was how she had attracted the attention of the god of the forge. So Carver had grown up around bikes, and from a young age started helping out when he could at the shop in a variety of ways. Carver tried to help with everything from selling helmets and other items necessary for the sport in the track’s store, to helping fix the bikes. When he turned twelve, he began to actually participate in the sport. Carver showed promise gaining a reputation and even winning a few competitions throughout the state, as well as a couple out of state. He started to notice strange things happening around the same time but originally just assumed it was his mind playing tricks on him. Then one day before the start of a competition one of the other competitors turned into a monster and attacked him. Carver managed to get away with only a minor injury, but after that his mother put him on a bus headed to New York. Halfway there however Carver had been forced to abandon the bus and found a motorcycle which he had to repossess, and gave several significant upgrades to in order to increase performance.

Physical Appearance: Carver is Caucasian, with green eyes and short blonde hair. He usually dresses in his motocross jacket, jeans, and a T shirt. Carver has an average build and is about average height.

Personality: Carver is a very free spirited person, he doesn’t like being tied down by things much and often will disregard authority in favor of his own freedom. He can be friendly, and good humored, but at the same time will get serious and even hostile if the situation demands it. He may sometimes not necessarily think of the consequences of his actions outside of the more serious moments. Carver dislikes responsibility but is willing to take it on to help a friend or family member. Despite his reckless behavior when he isn’t serious, he can be extremely calculating, often planning out how best to take on a task or problem. He tends to be adaptable however, as his plans aren’t always completely figured out to the last detail ahead of time.

Fatal Flaw: Recklessness, Carver has a tendency to not think about consequences very often. This can lead to his plans backfiring, or possibly causing the problem to be worse than it was before. It could also get those around him or even bystanders hurt as well.

Talents: Motocross, and basically just driving in general. He prefers dirt bikes or motorcycles though. He’s also good with building things, being the child of Hephaestus. He’s got potential in sword and shield combat (though no training as of yet.)

Weapons: Carver uses a shield and sword, or shield and spear depending on the situation. Currently he only has the spear, which transforms into glow stick. He found it in the saddlebag of his motorcycle one day on the road.

Other: forget animal companions! He has a motorcycle. Also has a southern accent.
Hibiki
Hibiki

Drachmae : 13

Back to top Go down

Carver Halle Empty Re: Carver Halle

Post  Cerulaen Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:48 am

Well, I haven't seen an app like this in a while. The only comment I can think to make on it is that I find it hilarious that motorcyclists think they can call their side bags "saddle bags". xP Glad we finally got another Hephaestus kid, though. We need more of those. I say approved. *cue rather surreal moment* Just wait for another approval and you should be good.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:55 pm

approved
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum