Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home of Obsidian

2 posters

Go down

A Home of Obsidian Empty A Home of Obsidian

Post  Music~Mayhem Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Velika made her way up the few steps to the beautiful entrance of her camp house. She ran her hand along the wall of black as she stepped through the doorway. She crossed the empty room, making her way to her bed and flopping down on her bottom bunk. Her bed was made up with black and red covers with a rose theme. She had always loved roses. They seemed so pretty, and yet symbolic and possibly deadly at the same time.

She lay on her back, staring up at a picture of her and Jasper. He had come to camp with her on her first trip here. She smiled lightly, longing for fun times again like she used to have. For now, the two knew their separate ways during their time at the camp. Sure they always found time to see each other, but it was rare. She really needed someone to be around who was actually in her cabin, anyone from the same godly parent, someone who she could train with. She certainly couldn't train in sword fighting or anything of that sort with a son of Aphrodite... And she really didn't know anyone else. Sure she had watched some of the other campers sparing before, but she didn't feel like barging in on another cabin's practice time. "There has to be someone..." she whispered to her picture.
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Drachmae : 155

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

A Home of Obsidian Empty Re: A Home of Obsidian

Post  Andrew Andreli Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Andrew glared at the wall to his cabin a few yards away, tears flowing down his face. A girl who appeared to be a good four years older than him walked in just not-long-enough ago that he could see her. She wore black hair and olive skin. Andrew had guessed she was his half-sister, though he hadn't gotten his hopes up; he didn't want to have pointless hope. He had gotten that enough from the sight of Axel Stone less than an hour ago.

Andrew stormed into the cabin, tears continuing to roll down his cheeks. He turned to the girl, who was on the bottom bunk of a bed. "Are you my half-sister?" he asked, his crying making his voice louder than he'd intended. "A-are you a daughter of Hades?"

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Velika calmly looked up at the young boy. Keeping her eyes on him, she turned and sat on the edge of her bed. "Yes, I am. Velika Danstrun." This boy didn't look like much, but maybe he could be a fighter. At least she now knew she had someone out there like herself. "And you are?"
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Andrew stared at the girl who was his sister named Velika. "Andrew Andreli," he answered her, his eyes no longer sopping wet from tears, walking towards her. He eyed the picture of her and a boy. "What's your story? Are you new here?"

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:28 pm

She pinned the pictures back to the ceiling of her bunk. No, I've been here three years now, I'm just relatively quiet. And, he's a friend who came here with me. We haven't talked in a while. How long have you been here?"
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:42 am

Andrew shrugged his shoulders. "It seems that almost all us Hadeskids are that way. And, I don't really know. Joined late July, so a good five months," he said. "So... Been gone for a while or somthing? I've never seen you in this cabin or at Camp in general."

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:06 pm

"I've been at school. Surprising right? Too many problems though, and monsters come in all shapes and sizes which makes it harder to find and fight them. I'll be staying here this year. It's safer, plus I've been in need of training." she said as she slipped into her black jacket. She walked up to Andrew, standing right in front of him. "How did you get to the camp?"
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Andrew looked up at Velika as she towered above him. He was tall for his age at about 5'6", but the sixteen-year-old was at least a good three inches taller than her younger half-brother. "I walked, I guess. I'm from Kansas, so it took a good six months. But what's your story, hmm?" the son of Hades asked curiously. He wanted to know everything about his new sister, every little detail that she was made up of. He wanted to know who her mother is, what she's interested in, and above all, who the boy in the picture is.

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:28 am

"Well," she started. She never really was good with stories. "I came here from Los Angeles when I was thirteen with my two friends, Kyleen and Jasper. I met them when one of the saytrs came for me. Kyleen is now known as a child of Hermes and Jasper is a child of Aphrodite..." She wasn't sure how much more she really needed to tell. "My mother still lives there and I've visited her once so far and that's when I was back at school. Your turn; did you travel here with anyone and how did you survive the six months of monster attacks while your were making it here?"
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 pm

"Came here alone, because I was a runaway," Andrew said. He really liked this, learning all about his sister bit by bit. It was better than any bonding excersise a psychologist would have. Growing up, he had always laughed at Dr. Phil. "And I ran from the monsters. Well, monster. The only thing that tried to attack me was this vampire-like creature, but he lost track of me after a few months. Your turn; favorite movies, books, etc.?"

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:55 am

She smirked down at her half brother. "Books, anything that has to do with action or adventure. Not that we don't get enough of that around camp." she added sarcastically. "And movies, I haven't really seen that many, was always more into reading. But I did like The Hobbit, I guess. That one was a good book too. What about you? Favorite movies, books, how about foods? Mine is chocolate covered strawberries." She had only really opened up like this to one person before. It actually felt good to have someone who she could be closer with though, a brother was definitely a good thing.
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:09 pm

Andrew grinned up at his older sister as she spoke. Dad must've met some good women with lovely traits; this girl is awesome, he said to himself. Of course, he wasn't much of the action-y guy, and he had never bothered to read J.R.R. Tolken's novels.

"I love dystopian novels and romance stories. My favorites are The Fault in our Stars and The Giver. I love the idea of 1984, too, though I've never read it. I want to, though. And I adore Shailene Woodly; she's my favorite actress, though Brenton Thwaites is the cutest person I have ever seen. He's just so good lookin' and delicious and hot and I just wanna...." He looked up at his sister, biting his lower lip. "Sorry...I do that sometimes... I have a talking problem.

"Anyway, foods?"
he asked. "I like Italian foods. Pizza, spaghetti... I also love fried chicken and popcorn shrimp. My favorite veggie is green beans." Andrew smiled adorably at Velika. "Mmm....Favorite actors and actresses"

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:43 pm

"Actresses and actors eh? Hmm... Chris Evans, Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Comberbatch, Martin Freeman, and Leonardo DiCaprio. Only for certain movies they're in though. I mean, they are great actors all around, but it only helps that they're in some of my favorite movies and shows; Avengers, Sherlock, The Great Gatsby, And The Hobbit." She paused for a moment. Once again mostly action based stories." She smirked at the thought. "Speaking of action, want to go practice for a bit?"
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Andrew raised an eyebrow at Velika for a few seconds as she recited her favorite actors list. He hadn't heard of any of those people (with the exception of Leo DiCaprio; he had watched Titanic so much that he could act it out right then and there). The movies also sounded strange, kinda fantasy and such. Of course, while Andre had some experience with action, he preferred calm and emotional movies, so it was no question as to why they sounded like Greek to him. He nodded in reply to his sister question quickly. "Yeah, sure. Wait... Train? As in, with you, right? Cuz, like...." He realized he was ranting, and he frowned. "Sorry again... I mean, yes."

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:18 am

She chuckled quietly, not exactly a dark sound, but it still had a bit of edge to it. "Yes, train with me. I'm the only one here. And, our training hour opens up in a little bit. I was going to skip it because it's getting boring just hitting wooden dummies, but now that I have someone to actually spar with..." She smirked and led the way put of the cabin.
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Andrew calmly followed his sister out of the cabin. He had only trained there at Camp Half-Blood, like, twice, but he wasn't hesitant one bit. He grinned like the weird twelve year old he was. "Awesome," he muttered under his breath.

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:07 pm

They'd soon arrived at the arena where some of the other campers were just finishing up. "So," she started as she strode over toward the wooden weapons rack. "what do you fight with?" She took two of the long daggers off the rack. "Or would you prefer we train with the general hand-and-a-half swords?"
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Andrew shrugs at the question. "I don't really know, I guess. I'm best with small daggers or swords, I think...." he says sheepishly.

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down