Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, My Name's Patris Lopez

2 posters

Go down

Hi, My Name's Patris Lopez Empty Hi, My Name's Patris Lopez

Post  Erin Shade Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:13 am

Name: Patris Zyanya Lopez

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Family: Mother - Kasa Lopez (died shortly after Patris was born), Grandmother - Hehewuti Lopez, Uncle - Abooksigun Lopez, and Aunt - Samantha Smith-Lopez.

Years in Camp: Three.

History: She was born in Appleton, Indiana in June. When she was born she was orphaned, then immediately taken in by her Aunt and Uncle. In middle school she was always picked on for the missing parts of her hand, not dressing like the other kids, and for her OCD and ADD.

Before the school year ended her grandmother found out about a camp for special young people. Patris was so excited to go, she would finally meet some other kids like her. So the day before her birthday she packed up her thing and was preparing to leave for an eighteen hour trip to New York when Tom Sayer, her only friend at school, came running down the rode to the house with a box wrapped in birthday wrapping paper. He told her not to open it until her birthday. Patris and Tom hugged and she assured him that she'd be back for school in the fall.

The next day in the car Patris had just woken up and immediately grabbed the present and opened it. Inside the box she found an ivory ring with a feather burned into it, and a note, "I hope you like the ring and that it fits, I found it at the book store, and hand burned the feather into it, Happy Birthday! your friend, Tommy.

When they arrived at the camp Patris said her goodbyes to her family and a stocky man with a beard and a tall man that looked like a surfer were at the the bottom of the hill waiting to help her with her bags. She was then lead to the Hermes cabin by the surfer man.

Latter at lunch there was a package for her form the Empire State Building (AKA Olympus), the top of the box had the words, "Happy Birthday" inside was a set of panpipes with a carving of the sun across them, and then her father claimed her.

Physical Appearance: She is 5'9" has dark brown hair that, when not in a ponytail, comes to the middle of her back. Her eyes are a dark hazel. She is alway wearing her camp choker necklace, and she panpipes are in a small pouch on her left hip. She is a native American, so she has fairly tan skin. Her shorts are blue denim and are rolled up at the bottom to hid burn makes from when she sat too close to the fire and has burn scars on her shins and no hair grows there. Her belt is brown leather, and is embroidered with multi colored tread in the shape of diamonds. Most of the time she wears her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, but she typical is wearing a light violet low cut shoulder sleeved shirt whit a white cami under that. Her shoes are black and converse low tops and white and purple tye dye ankle socks. Has braces, and was born without a middle finger and half a thumb on her left hand. On her right middle finger she wears a ivory ring with feather designs burned into it. And she has a scar that runs from the top of her right cheek bone and her ear lobe is gone, this happened when she was dodging a random arrow that missed a target.

Personality: Patris is a bit a nut and knows everyone at camp (and if there's someone new she will find them). She has knack for fast learning. She can be a bit forgetful when it comes to important things so she carries around a sharpie and writes the information on her arms or legs.

Fatal Flaw: She can't swim, is afraid of the dark, and is fifty percent deaf in her right ear. A major fatal flaw is that she has never been able to look any male in the eyes, even her uncle and half-brothers, she fells that if she looks a male in the eyes she gives him more power over her.

Talents: She is left handed She loves dancing. Is skilled with a bow, but doesn't use it very often. And she is an amazing tree climber.

Weapons: An eight inch knife kept at her right hip, and a bow and arrows.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Drachmae : 364

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hi, My Name's Patris Lopez Empty Re: Hi, My Name's Patris Lopez

Post  Cerulaen Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:47 pm

I'm going to say the same thing to this as I did to MusicMayhem like, a week ago... You need to be MUCH more active to have a second character. I haven't seen much of you at all except for recently a bit. Also, what I failed to mention to Music--your second character has to be either a Hunter or a Titan Army kid. You can't have two characters in camp.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Then I'll just take this OC to another roll play site. Thank you though.

And I only haven't be active because I have been in school, and taking college classes, and classes for my future major last summer.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Drachmae : 364

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:31 pm

That's fine, I understand school keeps you busy (unless you're me and you write no matter how busy you are). Being really active for usually about three months, as well as being helpful outside of RP and whatnot, is usually when we allow seconds, just so you know.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down