Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to keep a hand on your wallet. #11 (Clarissa Pierce and anyone currently in Hermes Cabin)

2 posters

Go down

Don't forget to keep a hand on your wallet. #11 (Clarissa Pierce and anyone currently in Hermes Cabin) Empty Don't forget to keep a hand on your wallet. #11 (Clarissa Pierce and anyone currently in Hermes Cabin)

Post  Marita Black Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Alex walked into the Hermes Cabin. There were about five kids in the cabin. One kid looked new, and another camper was pick-pocketing his wallet. She walked past them, snatching the wallet right out of the hand of the thief. "You know you should really be more careful with hiding what you stole after you stole it." she said to the young camper. He nodded shyly at his carelessness and skipped out of the cabin. She gave the wallet to the new kid. "Keep a better eye on that next time kid, and welcome to Cabin 11." She walked over to her bunk and dropped her bag on her bunk avoiding the various sketchpads. Nobody seemed to want to steal Alex's stuff after one unfortunate kid discovered that she had laid a bit of a trap for them. It seems that most boys don't enjoy being covered in glitter and paint for 3 days in a row.
She nodded to a couple of her cabin mates walking past them. Opening her bag she pulled out an energy drink from her backpack and opened it. Someone cleared their throat behind her.
"hey," she said to the other camper.
Marita Black
Marita Black

Drachmae : 253

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hermes
Items :

Back to top Go down

Don't forget to keep a hand on your wallet. #11 (Clarissa Pierce and anyone currently in Hermes Cabin) Empty Re: Don't forget to keep a hand on your wallet. #11 (Clarissa Pierce and anyone currently in Hermes Cabin)

Post  Clarissa Pierce Thu May 22, 2014 12:37 am

Clarissa watched from the doorway and felt a slight yet small smile appear on her lips. Her long golden blonde wavy hair was bunch up onto her left shoulder. Even though she hadn't been here for a few months, taking care of personal issues, when at that time she was all by herself in the cabin. She kind of missed the silence but it wasn't anything to whine about. As much as seeing new faces bothered her to the extent of where she was visibly rude she cleared her throat, holding her blue backpack on her shoulders and walking towards her bunk, "Yeah hello." Clarissa replied and put her stuff on her bunk. Her bunk was on the far other side of the room. No one dared to touch it, one everyone who she had met knew she had a bad temperamental problem. Clary as she normally called herself was observant of the campers around her especially other children of Hermes. She placed her MP3 which she probably shouldn't of taken into a little key locked box underneath her bed, wouldn't want to risk losing that. The box was rigged if any of her half siblings tried to open it.

Her pale blue eyes looked over at the girl, "So who are you?"
Clarissa Pierce
Clarissa Pierce

Drachmae : 220

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Don't forget to keep a hand on your wallet. #11 (Clarissa Pierce and anyone currently in Hermes Cabin) Empty Re: Don't forget to keep a hand on your wallet. #11 (Clarissa Pierce and anyone currently in Hermes Cabin)

Post  Marita Black Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Alex turned towards the girl and sized her up. She looked familiar, maybe a camper that had been away for awhile.
Alex fell back onto her bunk pulling out a sketchpad and some pencils and pens. "I'm Alex, I've been here for the last year and a half." She looked at the other girl wondering if she was going to introduce herself.
Alex picked a fine-point pen and started sketching some of her other cabin mates her were playing cards.

((Sorry, I think the last time I posted on this list it got deleted or didn't upload correctly. I thought I had already responded to this awhile back, my bad))
Marita Black
Marita Black

Drachmae : 253

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down