Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training with weapons(open, Thorette)

5 posters

Go down

Training with weapons(open, Thorette) Empty Training with weapons(open, Thorette)

Post  Jace Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Jace was waiting for his first training session as a son of chione, feeling that he should train against the Apollo kids first, then the next day he might train with the ares kids, or mabey the Hermes cabin? Hug was waiting by slashing a dummie up into little shreds of hay and armor, his sword glinting in the sun, his face was covered in his sweat, and his shirt was soaked, showing how long he was there and how hard he pushed himself.
Jace
Jace

Drachmae : 399

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

Back to top Go down

Training with weapons(open, Thorette) Empty Re: Training with weapons(open, Thorette)

Post  Achmed Hamlin Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Achmed was a little upset over what his siblings had said to him a few minutes ago. He needed to fight someone or at least something. Achmed was almost crying but he had stopped himself.He was only upset because he was bieng picked on by his siblings. Even though he was outside in the sun he wasn't sweating even though he had just ran to the arena armed with his dagger bow and quiver of arrows.
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Drachmae : 146

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Training with weapons(open, Thorette) Empty Re: Training with weapons(open, Thorette)

Post  Jace Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Jace would whirl around as the boy ran in, it's was that nascar kid, the one who shot with him a arrow, in his knee. He would walk up and ask the boy"Hey, you here for the training thing? Where's the rest of the cabin?" he says sword on his shoulder, panting as he says this, from him training hard, he was quite good with a sword.
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:27 pm

"I came alone since my siblings tend to train without me.I am here to train though.My name is Achmed and i am Apollo's son."Achmed said through his teeth not wanting to talk to anyone at this present time.He was really mad at his siblings for what they did.
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Jace raises a eyebrow and ask the boy"So then, do you want to spar? Best way to sharpen your skills, " he would then step backwards raising his sword, prepared to defend himself.
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:26 pm

"i'll spar with you. Too bad i don't use my dagger very often.I get hurt easily though."Achmed says still mad at his siblings.Achmed had his dagger in his hand ready to attack. He wanted to be with his mom.
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:03 pm

(dear god the one-liners make my eyes bleed, *head explodes and body crawls into the corner*)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 pm

[Aw, crap, Cat gets lumped in with a bunch of not-very-nice Apollo kids. Sad Also, I hope your body's not bleeding out in my corner, Ax.]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:54 pm

((It's a good thing he doesn't have Ri for a sibling...))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down