Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lottie Ephen

3 posters

Go down

Lottie Ephen Empty Lottie Ephen

Post  Ephen Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:47 am

Name: Lottie Ephen

God Parent: Dionysus

Mortal Family:Hannah Ephen

Years in Camp: none

Brief History:Throughout her childhood Lottie didn't like her mother, as she was very secretive and almost every day they had a fight, whether it was about the identity of her dad or something as small as her mum forgetting to make her lunch. Around her eleventh birthday she began using her powers, she experimented with chlorokinesis on the strawberry plants at school and got quite good at manipulating plants, her relationship with her mother got slightly better and they stopped fighting but Lottie still didn't trust her. Around two weeks ago Lottie realised that she could turn people mad, after she accidently found out when a bully from her school started screaming at nothing and muttering under her breath the day after she ripped up Lottie's school work. A week later Lottie's mum found out and started packing her things, saying that she had to send Lottie away but Lottie was scared that she was going to be tested on and got angry that she was being forced to go somewhere that she didn't want to go and (because she wasn't in control of her madness ability) she broke her mum's mind. Lottie ran outside her house and locked the door behind her, trapping her mother inside, a boy from school walked up to her with sad eyes and told him that he was a satyr and that he needed to get her to safety at a camp where she could learn to control her powers and Lottie was ready to believe him, after all she could control plants and make people insane. However Lottie was determined to stay at her house and attempt to cure her mother (she felt guilty) and the satyr had to waste a lot of time convincing her that she didn't yet have the power to help her so she reluctantly followed him to the camp.

Physical Appearance:brown hair that reaches her shoulders, her eyes are violet and she has light freckles under her eyes. She often wears a plain tank top of a variety of colours with green cargo pants, sneakers and a black jacket,she's about 5'3.

Personality:She's quite talkative and friendly,but if people are mean to somebody she cares about she will defend them until death. She's also quite secretive and doesn't like sharing personal information. She can be very understanding and feels a compelling need to protect unfortunate people from further suffering.

Fatal Flaw:Personal loyalty, she would do anything to save somebody she cares about, even if it means sacrificing herself to keep them alive.

Talents:She's quite a fast runner and has good aim.

Weapons:Knives

Other: Her ability to control plants is similar to telekinesis(she can make plants grow anywhere and at a greater speed), at the moment she doesn't know how to control her power to force insanity but she knows she can avoid it by controlling her anger. She makes people go insane by planting diseases in their brain(e.g. schizophrenia, anxiety, etc) which she used on her mother and the bully at her school.

Last edited by Ephen on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 8 times in total
Ephen
Ephen

Drachmae : 116

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Lottie Ephen Empty Re: Lottie Ephen

Post  GeneralArin Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Your personality feels a bit lacking. Maybe add a few things such as why your character's loyal. Is it based off of caringness and empathy, or a stubbornness? (That'd also help expand the fatal flaw a bit more.) Of course, adding a few other things there wouldn't hurt either.

Could you explain your powers a bit as well? You mentioned controlling plants and imposing madness. I'd like a bit more firm of an idea on what you mean.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ephen Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:16 pm

GeneralArin wrote:Your personality feels a bit lacking. Maybe add a few things such as why your character's loyal. Is it based off of caringness and empathy, or a stubbornness? (That'd also help expand the fatal flaw a bit more.) Of course, adding a few other things there wouldn't hurt either.

Could you explain your powers a bit as well? You mentioned controlling plants and imposing madness. I'd like a bit more firm of an idea on what you mean.

I've edited it and tried to add to it, is there anything else that I need to improve?
Ephen
Ephen

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:16 pm

I don't have anything else. Just wait for another staff member to comment.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Looks fine to me, approved.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ephen Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Thanks
Ephen
Ephen