Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing the Waters

+3
Syl
Axel The Bunny
GeneralArin
7 posters

Go down

Would you be interested in playing the site described below?

Testing the Waters I_vote_lcap60%Testing the Waters I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Testing the Waters I_vote_lcap40%Testing the Waters I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Testing the Waters I_vote_lcap0%Testing the Waters I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Testing the Waters I_vote_lcap0%Testing the Waters I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Testing the Waters Empty Testing the Waters

Post  GeneralArin Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Alright, this has nothing to do with the current plot or any Admin thing on Half-Bloods.

There is another site in the development phase that I would like to get a quick opinion on.

This site will be a stats and dice roleplay, similar to traditional tabletop roleplays like Dungeons and Dragons. The exact system is still being worked on, but I can say from experience the system isn't hard to pick up, even if it seems a bit complicated at first. The story will be run by me. I control the NPCs and how the world reacts to your characters' actions.
Only one character would be allowed, to fully make use of the character sheet and other things built into the site.

The site will feature an original story, and isn't related to any franchise.

The game features is a multi-world universe with a large variety of abilities and equipment. However, not every ability will work properly in every world. For example, you might be able to learn an awesome fire spell, but when you travel between worlds, you might find that in the world you're in, your magic doesn't work.
Abilities are split between Terran Technology (Anything that works on Earth), Non-Terran Technology, Innate Magic, and Ritual Magic. Not every world can support all abilities, though some support more than others.

The universe is slowing falling into chaos, with dimensional portals opening up all over the place. So, your character will "happen" to fall into one of these holes and end up in the starting world The trip's one way, so your character will be stuck with whatever they had on them at the time. (Though most abilities are supported in the beginning world, to give adjustment time.)
The story features a power/organization called "Corruption", which for some reason is supporting disarray and evil in the realms, as well as causing the fabric of reality to falter. On the other side, you have a relatively secret organization that works to combat corruption and ensure there is order throughout the universe. Both of these groups are NPCs, though major players in the story.
Your character's story will more revolve around either simply getting back to your reality, or assisting "Coyotl" in his vigilante sort of attempt to restore order and goodness to the worlds. Naturally, you could take a third option, if the opportunity provides itself, but that's the basics.

What I really would like to know is if anyone here would be interested in actually playing the game. As I said before, I'm still in the developmental phase, and there's a lot of work to get done still. This site probably won't be up and running for a good while.
I just would like to get a bit of an estimate on how intrested people would be, since it would be disappointing to do all that work and have just one character on it for the first three months.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Testing the Waters Empty Re: Testing the Waters

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:49 pm

this sounds alot like kingdom hearts to me...so im in
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:09 am

Whew, the "dice and stats" part seems fun to me, so I'm in.
Also, the storyline is interesting.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:15 pm

I definatly would. I like the originality, how you made it up.
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Axel, it would be more acquainted with Tsubasa chronicles
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Drachmae : 402

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:27 pm

I am all up on joining. *can i be an admin... jk*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:05 pm

can you link the website
17:05:04 wanting to go one site
17:05:10still wanting to go on site
17:05:18RRRAGGGGGGGEE GIVE ME THE LINk XD
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:55 am

I wanna join! Even though I skipped every paragraph after the second, it looks fun!

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down