Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laying Low....For now

2 posters

Go down

Laying Low....For now Empty Laying Low....For now

Post  Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:55 am

Yeah, all of you probably noticed how I slipped off the face of this place. I apologize. But I've been losing the will to roleplay these days. I hope it'll return. I'm currently not roleplaying at all except for one site, and i probably will keep it this way for a while. My offline life hasn't been going very well and I hope o fix it up. I know that some of you guys will occasionally want to roleplay. Well, I hope so. If so, just PM me and I'll see if i can manage, but with finals coming up and such it doesn't seem likely, as I can't even let the current threads I'm in run properly. I'll definately be in the bigger threads, like end of summer or such, but not the smaller ones. But don't worry, I'll try to be active in the OOC parts of the site.
If you didn't expect this and weren't ever bothered by me disappearing, I apologize for taking up your time.
XOXO, Lily

Back to top Go down

Laying Low....For now Empty Re: Laying Low....For now

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 am

well there went a rp/superviser... sad face Ω_Ω
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:44 am

Honestly condor that was ages ago! ^^
Don't worry I'm trying to get more active xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:33 am

If you're trying to be more active, could you maybe carry out the Hunger Games Roleplay?

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:37 am

I'd love to,but we need some more posts in training before interviews and the actual games.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:46 am

Oh. Well then, I've a question (Yes, again): Can I double post? I mean, I want to go further in the training of Jared and Ciara but no one else is going to post. So, dead admin, may I please?

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:03 pm

§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Erm... Dear Admin*

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :