Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Asylum RP

+2
Leah Chase~
Syl
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Asylum RP Empty The Asylum RP

Post  Syl Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Once upon a time, in a land far away...

Just kidding.

In a world that's not so far away, there was a place called the "Asylum". In the world outside the Asylum, people were forced to be controlled and work for absolutely no purpose and live without reason. Just imagine it. A world with no dreams, no reason, no thoughts, just... do.
Many people try to reach the Asylum, and few people actually make it. But when they make it into the Asylum, it is not the world they expect and... they lose their memories.

Info:

It's your survival. Or your choice. Stay in this dangerous "Asylum" forever, or go back to the world where you were forced to just... do.

Dun dun dunn...

So now, since you saw all the amazing awesome stuff, ask me any questions if you wonder. 

Application:
Name: (No surnames)
Personality:
Appearance:
Other: (No pets please)
Key Appearance: 

My Application:
Name: Allison "Ally"
Years in Asylum: 2
Personality: Strong and persistent. She's also idiotic, in ways, and is not willing to press a button to die. She's also afraid of being alone and doing this without friends.
Appearance: Ally has light brown hair that's in a low ponytail and green eyes, but her clothes she choose are more dull. Her shirt is white and elbow-low-sleeved, and she has brown cotton pants that are knee-long. She wears jean-blue sneakers.
Other: Ally is good at making things out of materials.
Key Appearance: A light green glass key that is not fragile as it seems.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Asylum RP Empty Re: The Asylum RP

Post  Leah Chase~ Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:01 pm

I looked at the girl next to me. It was hard to see in a room full of darkness and cold, but I was alright.

-------------------------------------------------
CAN I JOIN?

Name: Leah
Years in Asylum: 3
Personality: Cheerful and friendly. Great at sports, especially ice skating, though shy and doesn't know much. Horrible self-esteem.
Appearance: EXTREMELY LONG wavy blonde hair, grey eyes, 5'6, a basic t-shirt, a belt, a leaf headband, converse sneakers, a bracelet, a simple skirt.
Other: Good at blowing stuff up. No seriously, if she has a weapon in her hand, move away as far as you can.
Key Appearance: Ice blue glass key that is hard to break and bulletproof

Last edited by Leah Chase~ on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Drachmae : 149

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Accepted with cheesey sprinkles on top!
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Yay!!! I'm so happy. Lets rp, soon. Introduce meh to the stuff here.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:33 am

Name: Sean "Storm" (everyone just calls him Storm) (No surnames)
Years in Asylum: 7
Personality: he is a mentor like character. he has a protective nature. he tends to think about others rather than himself and has a tendency to throw himself into danger rather than let someone else risk their life. he tends to e a rather calm person. he doesnt show fear usually because others look up to him and he cant let himself panic. he tends to hold himself responsible for the safety of the others. he is naturally observant and tends to pickup on others emotions.
Appearance: Storm is a tall. heavy built, rather athletic looking character. he has blond hair and is dressed in a Tshirt and Jeans. (ha he is dressed pretty casually for someone who tends to risk their life but then most of my characters tend to dress more like Ax so i wanted something different)
Other: Storm is a master strategist, he sees peoples strengths and weaknesses and uses them to acomplish task
Key Appearance: Storms key is a grey looking key that has intricate lightning designs on the side.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:30 am

((PPPPSSSSST! ALLY SOMEONE REGISTERED! ACCEPT OR NOT?)) Leah looks down. Sheesh, it's way to silent here. she thought as she kicked a rock across The Asylum.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:16 am

Accepted! Would you like that with fries?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally scrambled to her feet and grasped her green key. She was careful not to drop it, since she didn't know if it would shatter. The silence almost made her insane... mad.
She was so tempted to curl up into a ball and wait until everything was over, but she couldn't bring her pride to do it. 
Footsteps made her pause.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:39 am

(yes i would like fries with that XD)
Storm had been walking, careful to listen for the shadows... this part of the asylum was quiet and dark. Storm figured that this area was empty because of the silence. who in their right mind would try to stay in this area. then he saw the shape of a person. a girl it seemed. he couldnt see how she looked. it was too dark for that. then again, things are never what they seem here Storm thought. after all this wouldnt be the first time he had seen a trap like this...the asylum tended to play tricks on your mind. he walked up to this girl cautiously.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:58 am

((Hmm, like the labyrinth...))

Ally looked up in the dark area to see the figure of a man. For a moment, she was scared that it was one of the shadows, but he seemed to be more solid and more.. detailed.
"Friend?" She asked cautiously.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:18 am

"yes Im a friend. call me Storm, everyone does" Storm quickly determined the girl was between 13-16 years old. "you know you shouldnt really be out in the open like this...it isn't a good idea to stay in one place in areas like this" storm didnt say it as if the girl was supposed to know it. instead he had said it sincerely, he couldnt let this girl die in this area. the shadows tended to appear more often in areas like this. possibly due to their victims being disoriented by the darkness.
(ha when you think about it yea kinda like the labyrinth)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:25 am

Ally stood up. "No," She said. "I'm not gonna stay here."
Her chest tightening, she clutched the hem of her shirt and walked out in the light to clearly see the... person. She'd been in the Asylum for something that felt like eons, and she'd come across only one other person. He was tall, but he looked pretty laid back, despite Ally's tenseness that was a habit.
She felt like a newbie.
"Can I--can I see your key?" She asked slowly, wondering if it was rude. She fingered the green key in her pocket.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:38 am

"good then, your smarter than some of the others i've seen then." when the girl stepped into the light he could finally could actually see her. she seemed tense. Storm then heard her ask to see his key. people here killed for others keys sometimes. though Storm could tell this girl wasnt the type who would take it and run.  so he took out his grey intricately designed key. "well i suppose it couldnt hurt." he tossed the  key casually to the girl. hoping she would see it as proof that she could trust him.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:44 am

As the key flew through the air, Ally couldn't help but instinctively step forward to catch it. She didn't want to take the risk of destroying someone's key.
Storm's key was much more fascinating than Ally's green key, so she hesitantly took it. Staring at it for a moment, she ran her fingers through the depth of the lines and patterns. As beautiful as it was, Ally couldn't help noticing how foreign it felt. She'd never touched someone else's key before. Just to be fair, she took out her own key and handed it to Storm.
"I haven't told you my name yet," She realized, "It's Ally."

((Part of me wants to see your reaction for when Ally takes it and runs, but she wouldn't do that.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:00 am

Leah clutches her key as she whimpers. She could hear talking, but she was afraid to talk as well. They might be like me Leah thought as she took her first step towards the sound of talking. Her footstep echoed through the room so she just stopped in her tracks, sat down and whimpered again, hoping the people talking would instead find her.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Storm took the girl's key when she offered it. it was different from his own. but then he had learned before that no two keys are the same. "ok then, Ally we should get moving soon." Storm heard footsteps and knew there was another person nearby. Shadows would have made a different sound, this meant there was another human nearby. "did you hear that?"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Ally had grown used to silence, which made her hearing abilities more sensitive. She nodded and handed his key back.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Storm gave the girl's key back, after taking his own. he figured it would be smarter to go the opposite way of the footstep. but he couldnt just leave somebody behind to die in the dark. he pointed in the direction the sound had come from. "lets go check it out."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Ally nodded uncertainly, grabbing her key, and stepped one step forward.
Who is it?
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:45 pm

[Hey, this reminds me a bit of The Maze Runner trilogy. Very Happy You end up trapped in this place with no memory, and you have to search for a way out while you're fighting for your life. Unfortunately, you have no idea what 'out' is like, and fatalities are inevitable. ^_^ Awesome. I suppose I'll have to start thinking up a character for this. :3]

Last edited by Lady Catryn on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:34 am

((This reminds me of a comic called Tower of God, lol. I'll join later.))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:46 am

((Oh, cool! I've always wanted to read the Maze Runner....))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 am

Leah heard someone stepping towards her. She squealed like a fangirl inside, but stayed silent. After hearing no more footsteps, Leah stood up and clutched her key. She stood silent, waiting to hear more footsteps. After a while or so, she hung her head and kicked another rock in disappointment.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:15 pm

((Gods, i love Maze Runner..)) NAME~ Brady "Bug" AGE~ 17 YEARS IN ASYLUM~ just arrived Smile PERSONALITY~ Most call him Bug. He is honest and kind, fun-loving and sweet. He is very protective and loyal, willing to give his life up for others. He is funny occasionally, more so when he's stressed, so lighten the tension. He's charming and brave, and tends to make friends easily. APPEARANCE~ Bug has light brown, almost shaggy hair that he constantly has to push out of hiks face. He is slightly tan, but mostly pale, with light freckles. His eyes are a strtling blue, and he is well muscled, standing at 5'9. OTHER~ He chose to enter the Asylum to save himself and his family, without realizing the dangers. KEY~ Bug's key is sheer and see-through, a pale orange color, so it shines like the sunset.
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Accepto!

Wow, I like your "Other" part.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:53 pm

((Thanks!)) Bug rubbed his eyes as he sat up, surveying his surrounding. It was dark. A moment more in this darkness and he realized he knew nothing. His brain was completely empty, wiped of anything that might have been helpful to him now. He stood slowly, so as not to hurt himself, and felt a weight in his pocket. A key. Deciding it must be worth something, he kept it safe in his pocket where he found it. "Hello?" he called loudly, needing human accompaniment. "Hello? Anyone out there?"
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next