Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Demigods ~

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~ Demigods ~ Empty ~ Demigods ~

Post  Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Does YOUR character have a talent!? Do they think they can impress the celebrity judges (who will not be revealed until episode one)? Yes? Then come down and show us it! All that can happen is.. I dunno.. Get 'accidentally' pushed down Tartarus. No pressure. Anyway, YOU might win!

Back to top Go down

~ Demigods ~ Empty Re: ~ Demigods ~

Post  GeneralArin Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Yay! I like winning!

Does giant robot dragon tricks count as a talent? Because I can totally teach Agamemnon tricks or something, you know: Sit, fetch, obliterating enemies, microwaving popcorn...
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Yes. Please create at least two of your own to audition. After one or two more people audition, we'll start the auditions in none other than... Olympus! (You may create Roman characters.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:29 pm

I think the microwaving popcorn command would be very useful for Aggie!
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Okay. Put your auditions (names, ages, etc. about your characters. And no perfectness or complete horrid. Now, Andrew goes first, two 'CP' players (I'll be doing those) then Ceru. Then all over again (but you two will have to have a different charrie ready.)

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Ken has talent, He create battle strategies of epicness and epic bases... that and he is good at gmod... dose that count lol
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Why am I brought into this D: I didn't even sign up! Lol
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Name:Ken
other:likes pie
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:52 pm

{It's now Season One, Episode One!}
Nico di'Angelo stood on stage, smiling as thousands of fans screamed (girls screaming loudest, for some reason.) He spoke into the microphone, with so much charm and charisma, "Welcome to Demigods, the Got Talent of mythology. Now, let's welcome our judges... [drumroll] Pollux for comedy! Did you know his last name is Sot, meaning 'drunk'? Him being the son of Dionys-'' Pollux glared, a death look. "Umm.. Next judge, all the way from the underworld, is.. Bianca! For singing!" Nico charged at his sister, hugging and kissing her. When he finally was finished, he held a hand out, "And my charming Thalia. Oh, Thalia, your eyes are so stormy yet lovable." Thalia kissed his cheek, then walked to her seat. Nico, holding his cheek finally said, "And last, Percy Jackson."

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Ken is standing there. He thought this was the bathroom
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Nico pokes Ken, "Hey, kid, you just gonna stand there? The judges are gonna X you. Do something before you go down the Abyss."

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:14 pm

"UUUmmm." HI... I think this world needs less monsters." he said confused. "WORLD PEICE PEOPLE. and free candy." he continued.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Bianca- X

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:21 pm

"oh umm demi god kids should be given weapons at a young age." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Random Person from audience throws a wild boar at Ken, "Boo!" But no X's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 pm

((...what did I get myself into?))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:07 am

Ken pulls out his sword and cuts the boar in half. He glared at the person who did that. "I also believe wild boars should be banned from newyork city.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Percy- X
Pollux- claps for some reason

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:09 pm

"well I though this was the bathroom so I don't know what I am suppose to do. " turns on loud pendulum music. *Djs*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Two remaining judges who didn't X clap, and yell: "YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Ken did a guitar slide.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Percy calls off the act, yelling "STOP!!!!!" He glared at Condor, "You're a show-off, kid. Be on my team. Yes."
Bianca frowned at Condor, "No. You were- It was just unplanned. No."
Thalia and Pollux say at the same time, "Yes."
Nico adds, "So, I think it was great choose from any of the three judges who said yes. I also can get contestants who I think we're 5 star, but..."

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:03 am

Ken looked like he really needed to go to the bathroom.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Bianca laughed loudly, `! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YES! Be on my team!" [Choose between any of the four judges.]

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:02 pm

(please make your profile picture smaller I can't read your post)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next