Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the road again *ken on his way to probably get rather bruised and mamed. Yay.*

Go down

On the road again *ken on his way to probably get rather bruised and mamed. Yay.* Empty On the road again *ken on his way to probably get rather bruised and mamed. Yay.*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Ken was on a airliner heading for panama city beach florda. He looked out the window watching outside. They were getting close to the airport' he could feel it. Panama city beach just had one of those friendly beach town feelings to it. He then heard a knock on the window. He turned his head but saw nothing. He decided it was nothing then suddenly the pilot said, there may be a delay in the flight we are currently detecting a, it went off as suddenly the planes wing broke off and the plane slide sideways. Ken grabbed the seat holding on. Suddenly all the glass in the plane broke and wind was flying threw the plane. Ken could hear laughing over all the wreckage and wind. What was going on what happend to the plane.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

On the road again *ken on his way to probably get rather bruised and mamed. Yay.* Empty Re: On the road again *ken on his way to probably get rather bruised and mamed. Yay.*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:21 am

*everything blacked out.*

Ken woke up on the ground around with tons of flaming shrapmetal. He started to get up but then noticed something was stabbing into him. It was a long peice of metal in his gut. He looked at it. He could not pull it out other wise he might start bleeding and he had no idea where any medical supplys were.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

On the road again *ken on his way to probably get rather bruised and mamed. Yay.* Empty Re: On the road again *ken on his way to probably get rather bruised and mamed. Yay.*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 am

Ken stood up with the thing still stabbed into him. He grabbed his bag. EVERYTHING had fallen out or was burned up. All he had left was tomma hawk, his sword, his sheild, and candy bar. He then started to walk south. Hopefuly he would run into a town or something.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 pm

THIS THREAD WAS ABANDONED BY GOD lol
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum