Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why I should be a DJ

2 posters

Go down

why I should be a DJ Empty why I should be a DJ

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 am

I have a wide range of music that I love to play, I love taking suggestions for music, I know some music that is not as well known but IS EPIC and look at my theme songs down there.

yes i know those are like 2 maybe 3 bands but my itunes library has like thousands of songs from almost every one.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

why I should be a DJ Empty Re: why I should be a DJ

Post  Cerulaen Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Does your iTunes have He Is We or Tokio Hotel? Because I love them both <3 Especially HIW--they're my favorite band EVER.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:16 am

No but I will check them out. But I do have some green day, pendulum,hoobastank,paul oakenfold, skrillex, imagine dragons, some random bands that made music for video games including skyrim, justice, pink floyd, Rusko, owl city, Lindsey stirling, gemini, dead mau 5, the crystal method, daft punk, tomas newman, coldplay, celldweller, beck, blue foundation, and LOTS MORE
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:16 am

and alot of those famous bands as well. black eyed peas
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:43 am

DUUUUUUUUDE YOU KNOW LINDSEY STIRLING???? Good Lord, I freaking LOVE her, and my ex boyfriend is obsessed with her, lol. Her wore the same Lindsey Stirling shirt every day last week because it was her birthday, lol. But I have like...5 of those artists on my iTunes xD I'm a huge fan of indie bands, so I really like Imagine Dragons and He Is We (who is indie pop-ish) and the Icarus Account. I know of some of those really big bands you mentioned though, and I'm one of those people that doesn't discriminate against any kind of music, I basically just like what I like and dislike what I dislike.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:01 am

That is what makes a DJ... than and knowing stuff... and having good taste and a good voice.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Well, I suppose you have to have a good voice to a certain extent. Do DJs sing a little or do they just have to have a good announcer's voice?
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:48 pm

announcing, speaking, yelling all those things
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm

So yeah. Voice...for announcing stuff. And blah.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:23 pm

ether way you think i should dj
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:12 pm

I've never heard your voice, so I wouldn't know Razz
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:24 pm

I can skype lol atlas
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Haha, that's okay...I'm sure if you want to be one really badly, nothing can stand in your way to becoming one :-) There are my words of cheesy wisdom for the day.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:30 pm

congrats LOL
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum