Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* - Page 4 Empty Re: Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Ah yes, I remember that process... I took a picture of myself in the sunglasses ^.^ I'm still super pissed that I lost my glasses. -.-
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* - Page 4 Empty Re: Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:35 pm

My eyes hurt. BADLY
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:45 pm

That sucks...I don't think my eyes really hurt at all when the lady did it.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Can't wait to go to combat city. I already have my gear all set. Got some really good trusting friends coming with me. Now all I need are gernades moahahhahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

I will be all lie die die die eat grenades and m4cqb moahhahahahahahahahnahahahahaha....

zeus 
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:35 am

Just a random Idea should I change my ringtone to THIS IS SPARTA REMIX
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 am

who wants me to post a picture of me in glasses
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:42 am

Ooh, ooh! *raises hand* I do!
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:20 pm

ok now just wait a week or 2
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Are you just gonna keep making your signature bigger and bigger?
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Yes have you ever opened that spoiler
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:31 pm

It is filled with music
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Lulz, so I see... I remember looking in the spoiler when I first saw you on here, and there was maybe one thing in it? xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:15 am

Well there are like MILLONS OF SONGS OF DEATH. that jsut bearly scratchs my music list.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:36 am

A friend of mine has a creeper who keeps sending her messages that he loves her more than his own family. This guy has never met her in real life... What the hell is wrong with our society today. lol! 
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:07 am

I don't know why you're putting an lol sign to that, cuz it's really not funny....I've had several much older guys creep on me, and so has my older sister, and it's in no way a good nor funny experience. If your friend hasn't already, she should block that guy from every device/account she has, and if he keeps trying to contact her she should call someone.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Well its been fixed but still mean its really stupid. Like. I love I love you yet I never met you and for all I know you could be a fat 60 year old pretending to be a girl yet I love you more than my own family. I mean really what have we come to. Are we becoming more and more stupid every day. Oh I had a Spanish gay tell me he loved me on the Internet. Also a Indian 23 year old when I was like 13. Reall weird. It showed my age to....
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Er, why were you talking to foreign dudes over the Internet?
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:03 am

Well you know kongregate.com...and I used to use much games. Infact I better go delete that account burrr before some other creeper finds it.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Good idea xP
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* - Page 4 Photo_10

Well here are my glasses
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Awww, you're adorable! And so unenthusiastic looking xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 pm

I have no idea what you just said... but okay... I so need to get a hair cut now though. Hair keeps getting into my glasses and eyes.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:03 pm

*shrugs* I think your hair looks good at that length. And I say that in as un-creepy a way as possible. xD

And oh, don't mind me, I'm just being derpy because I'm a year older than you so I can get away with calling you adorable. xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:40 pm

OOOOKKKKAAAYYYYYSSS
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next