Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween candy dalima

3 posters

Go down

Halloween candy dalima Empty Halloween candy dalima

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:25 pm

guys I found a bucket full of unnamed wrappers in a Halloween pumpkin basket at my friends house. I asked him what it was and he said just candy... I do not belive him... it kinda looks like the stuff gangsters and weirdoes put in wrappers and give out during Halloween. *got some unnamed wrappers last year threw them out...* so ether way this is ether REALLY OLD CANDY or REALLY OLD DRUGS... what should I should I do... yes I already posted on yahoo answers... all I got were people LOLing and picture of a drunk cat as replies.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Halloween candy dalima Empty Re: Halloween candy dalima

Post  GeneralArin Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Yah... the internet isn't typically the best place to get a straight answer..... but fortunately for you, I'll give a shot at reasonable advice.

You had the right idea being wary of it, I was always told to check your candy that was handed out on Halloween. So, it was good to ask about it.
Seeing as really old candy isn't be best thing to eat in the first place, and really old drugs is even worse, I would say throw them out.

Well, I guess that this is your friend's house, so then explain your misgivings about the 'candies', and ask him to throw it away. Better safe than sorry, and besides... if it was from Halloween last year... it'd be terrible by now. You won't be harmed by something you didn't eat.

I'd definitely say the best thing to do is chuck the old, questionable candy, and grab some new bags of normal candy as they start going on sale for Halloween.

And now I'm rambling...

Well, hope this helps.

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:02 pm

That is good advise but I am kinda wondering if my friend is selling said candy... Or drugs. The way he said it to me made it seem like he was scared that I noticed it. Or he may be takein them himself

Shocked it was a shock to me that he would even be that kinda person
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Well, I don't know your friend, but perhaps asking them directly would be best. I guess you sort of did that already, but if you're still worried, get a trusted adult involved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:15 pm

I'd be rather blunt about it too. You wouldn't get anywhere by just dodging around the question. Ask him if they were drugs or not and don't give any hints. You should be either able to tell if he's lying or not by his reaction or he says yes.

If he says yes get his parents involved. But don't tell him because that could lead to even further problems.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 am

I will try that thanks
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:11 am

Well okay... I am now going to make sure I stay away from my friend now... also I think I am going to walk around with nunchucks in my pockets at all times... that and a knife... if it was possible also a gun...
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Well some tips: Guns require a license to use, and a conceal carry license to carry around. If you're under 18, then I'm pretty sure any knife bigger than 3 inches is illegal to carry. Different states have different laws, so check that out.

And most importantly:
If you're in trouble, tell someone. If you're being threatened, please, get the police notified or at the very least a parent, teacher, or other trustworthy adult.

If a confrontation is unavoidable, a few more tips:
-Get away. Rather obvious, but the best way to not get hurt in a situation like this is to not get into a situation. If at all possible, run to a safe, public area, and call the police.
-If you can't get away, try and talk down the situation. Stay reasonable, and try not to give orders. However, use a strong, firm voice, so that other people around can hear. Let them know you will defend yourself, and give plenty of warning, especially if you have a weapon. That can help you should any other problems come up later.

Keep an eye on their chest, that should give you forewarning if things are about to go south. Some soft parts to go for include the top of their foot, the nose, the gut, and of course, the groin.

Again, fighting should be the last option.
Make all attempts to avoid a fight, and get help. If you need someone to call the police for you, order a bystander directly.

You should also tell the police if they are, in fact, dealing with drugs. You can call in anonymous tips, and your local police should have a line for that. I'm sure they'll also be willing to help out if you feel threatened.

I know that's a bit lengthy of a post, but I really don't want you to do something reckless that you'll regret later, just because you were panicked. Staying calm is half the battle.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:39 pm

I agree with what Jake said, especially the last part. And seriously tell the cops because you can be charged for concealing information and helping a criminal/a kid who made stupid decisions. I don't remember the proper term for it but it is a very bad thing to get in to.

And also stay away from violence. You could be sent to jail/juvie for physical assault if he does not strike you first.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:18 am

My plan.1 stay way from him and carry a small pocket knife. 2 If wait till halloween to get more proof but report him for suspicions now. 3rd if i am attacked first use jujisu. if he has a gun... well nvm parcore it out of there... if he has a knife... well he can try to get me but i dout that would work. finnaly if i have to I will break one of his legs... then run =3
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:02 am

good news... It turns out it is not drugs...

It is just REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD CANDY SO old the wrappers have faded. Ø_Ø

his parents were keeping it becuase thats the candy that the met eachother when gave blablalblaaa tire going to bed XD
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down