Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning:Titan Army Kidnapping

+5
Alex Granit
Fred
GeneralArin
Justin
Estelle
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Planning:Titan Army Kidnapping - Page 4 Empty Re: Planning:Titan Army Kidnapping

Post  Syl Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Quest? Oh, right. I remember... about the murder thing.
I can't wait, for some reason...

Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Planning:Titan Army Kidnapping - Page 4 Empty Re: Planning:Titan Army Kidnapping

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Can someone please tell Lily she's being a meany with her threats. D: They sadden me and make me feel bad...

For her.

xD kidding of course!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:45 pm

You know, you could just tell me that in my face.

If you lnew what I'm going through, your words would be way different, hon.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 pm

I said I was kidding. Sorry for joking around.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:11 am

Nono it's okay....just remember that I'm terrible at discerning what's a joke and what's not. Thanks for posting in the prom thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:28 am

Sometimes when I'm sarcastic people think I'm not sarcastic, vice versa. It's kind of... strange. Or my voice is too unconvincing.
o.o
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:06 am

Let's just say this: humor is not easy.....and I'm the blame for bringing this all up, because I am a terrible person who has a terrible sense of humor.

Now back to topic.....
Anybody got any ideas that we could elaborate on for this arc? (like the title for this thing or the quest or....etc etc. I've got and idea for the arc title, but i doubt Kris would like it....again, I'm a terrible person Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:41 am

Imma back! but not for everyday, mom's keeping an eye on me boo hoo.

Yay, I'm a needed person!! xP Great!
Oh lil, the annabeth18@naver.com is my new email address, my google one went bonkers and now I have to use naver... So sorry if you sent me mail and I couldn't see it ;(

Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:16 am

Mmkay sweetie ^^
is it alright if Megan kidnaps Estelle's dad? (okay,wrong thing to ask )

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:26 am

Speaking of the actual kidnappings. Are we going to RP that or what?
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 am

Of course we are. in separate threads and all that fancy stuff, with the user who created the parent rping as them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:09 pm

You guys are going to hate me.
First off my family computer literaly caught fire it has destroyed a fair bit of our living room. but thankfilly it wasn't worse. im on a libarary computer.
and second i have a chance for a job... at sea on an Oilrig.. well a North sea Gasrig. so i will be away for a bit.
witch sucks as i finaly got us doing something.
the job is 4 weeks on 4weeks off so i wont be away for ever.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Don't worry Fred, we'll be right here waiting for you.
Offline is always the priority. XD
Just come back soon okay?

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 pm

It's alright I already own your soul so you'll come back.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:36 am

Lily, I actually think that's a good idea!

Fred, come back soon.. I'm missing you already xD
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:18 am

Let's bring that Megan/Estelle conflict back up, eh? ^^
I'm guessing you want him to survive, yes?

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:32 am

Hmm.. do as you will, Estelle's not that fond of her dad. But who could be, if their parent abandoned you... oh well yeah do whatever xD BTW is Meggie and Violet gonna be a couple?
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:09 am

Just keep your fingers crossed, hon ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:36 am

Okay guys, we need to keep this going. First f all, we need to find the soldiers that will kidnap the partent. Right now,
Jake's mom, Conrad's stepdad, and Zach's mom (Justin's been inactive lately.....so putting that off for now)
and we need the users of the parents to decide whether they want the parents to survive or not.
OOps, noticed Syl's mom (sorry!) now. I'll add it in.

If Conrad doesn't return, can someone volunteer to kidnap Lil's mum? I'm looking right at you, Estelle.

We need to plan quickly, because if not the whole thing will have to start later. I want it to start at the end of October at the very leas. Else it'll clash with people's finals and make the whole thing harder.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:42 am

I was thinking even though its kinda late ken had one friend who did not die. *ken dose not know this* would that count or no. because it would be better than my idea of going off to who knows were doing who knows what... that and It might give me a chance for him to steal a koenseggi.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:27 am

Sorry Condor, parents are the only victims for now.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Athena.Just checking. Besides the only parents ken still has is athena. And that would be a hard person to kidnap.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Definitely, dude.

Lily, you know I love rping Vi. Just make Megan talk him into it, cuz it would be strange if he suddenly decides to cooperate xD Love you.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4