Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ella Babineaux

3 posters

Go down

Ella Babineaux Empty Ella Babineaux

Post  Ella. Thu May 30, 2013 12:56 pm

Name: Ella Babineaux

God Parent: Hades

Mortal Family: Gabrielle Babineaux (Mother), Fleur Bleu-Babineaux (Older Sister).

Years in Camp: Newly Arrived

Brief History: Ella's mother Gabrielle was orphaned in France at the age of sixteen in a coal mining accident. She became a psychologist and discovered a breakthrough on the function of dreams. Another psychologist on her team managed to steal the credit, leaving her with very little, as she had used most of her resources on the research. Unable to pay her rent, Gabrielle moved in with her boyfriend, Pierre Bleu. When Gabrielle was four months along with her first daughter, Fleur, Pierre was killed in a bank robbery as he was requesting a loan for an engagement ring for Gabrielle. Back on the streets, Hades saw her on the street and was enamored; she was very beautiful. He took her in and three months after Fleur was born, Gabrielle was again pregnant with another daughter. Hades then bought Gabrielle plane tickets to New York, and gave her enough money to live on for half of a year. Gabrielle acquired a nice apartment in New York and found a job, teaching Psychology at a local university. Ella was born into a nice home with a sister barely in the same grade as her. The two were often assumed to be twins. When Ella turned twelve, Gabrielle developed late-onset schizophrenia. She began suspecting Ella of many malevolent things, and thought that Fleur was an angel, literally. When Ella turned sixteen, and monsters began appearing, despite the family's location over a bar, where the smoke and alcohol had masked Ella's scent until then, Gabrielle believed their works to be Ella's. In her despair, Ella confided these things to her friend, Glen Thatchwood. Glen Thatchwood was a satyr. He immediately attempted to bring Ella to Camp and was rendered comatose by monsters' poison as they reached the top of the hill. Ella dragged him to the big house.

Physical Appearance: Due to her French blood, Ella has an exotic look to her. The olive oil tan, almond shaped eyes, and naturally streaked light brown hair. She has a a birthmark on her left cheek that Fleur called her "Beauty mark." Ella stands about 5'5" and she is lean and athletic. Ella has a French accent which has always brought unwanted popularity.

Personality: Ella is a bit set in her ways, which happen to be childish. She still has her stuffed koala, Dom, and her stuffed lemur, Lynette, and she usually vents her feelings to them. She knows they aren't real, obviously, but she's never had a friend besides her sister whom she could confide in. They all only adeored or despised her for being French. Because of this, she can be loud and out-going, desperately trying to let people know who she is as a person. After a full day of this, she is emotionally drained, and she rarely speaks after nine o'clock.

Fatal Flaw: She is an average fighter (sword-wise) and gives up easily, both in fights and in anything other than diplomacy. Becuase of this, she is very despairing and breaks down and cries a lot easier than most. This could cause incapacitation which would lead to defeat.

Talents: Her mom being a psychologist has trained Ella to know how people think, leading her to be an excellent diplomat.

Weapons: Shaolin monk twin hooks. Acquired them in the camp armory.

Ella Babineaux Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrZq1CElSPrVaOtFVfuhg-O355Cel3mtEnjLHYhYPOvvIBRJ8LgA

Last edited by Ella Babineaux on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ella.
Ella.

Drachmae : 30

Back to top Go down

Ella Babineaux Empty Re: Ella Babineaux

Post  Ella. Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Done.
Ella.
Ella.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:26 am

Sorry no one's said anything on this yet.

I've looked at this a couple times on my phone, and from what I saw it looks pretty good.
We only have one other active Hades kid at the moment, so you're clear on that.

I vote approved. Wait for another staff member to comment on it before you're clear.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:56 am

I think we should approve her too. I had something out for her but i lost it somewhere.......:/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ella. Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:44 pm

So am I good?
Ella.
Ella.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Yep you are good. Welcome to the site!
Kristina