Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeke Knoxton (Abandoned, Unfortunately)

4 posters

Go down

Zeke Knoxton (Abandoned, Unfortunately) Empty Zeke Knoxton (Abandoned, Unfortunately)

Post  Zach Tue May 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Name: Ezekiel "Zeke" Knoxton

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Family: Michael and Susanne Blair

Years in Camp: 0. Years as a Titan soldier: 4.

Brief History: As a young child, Zeke's life was horrible. He grew up in St. Paul, MN with his twin Zach. They weren't appreciated and they were often sent to their room and would stay there for the majority of that day. On their tenth birthday, they ran away. They got seperated in a run in with cyclopes and never found each other. He believes Zach to be dead. Zeke was found by a former Camper on his way to the Titan Army's Camp. Zeke mainly became a Titan soldier because he didn't have anywhere else to go, and over the years he developed into a loyal warrior. The other halfblood became an officer in the Titan Army and Zeke was promoted by him. Zeke made enemies and followers within the Titan army; some follow his strength, some hate it.

Physical Appearance: Zeke is six feet tall. He has fair skin and a slim scar down the right side of his face. He has a thick mass of light brown curls. He has opal colored eyes behind slim glasses. He is thick with muscle, about one hundred and eighty pounds. He generally wears a leather jacket and jeans.

Personality: Zeke is the dominant twin and yearns for respect. He tends to develop followers instead of friends. He is seldom shaken or awkward. Zeke speaks when he has something to say, which is a decent amount. He is philosophical and likes to think deeply, although not as often as his brother. He does not care about much in the world, so that when he loses it, it does not hurt. He treats people he sees as weaker as if they are inferior.

Fatal Flaw: He puts too little faith in others. He rarely trusts people and is often suspicious of kind gestures, as he has never received many. Therefore he will generally not ask for help, no matter how deadly the situation.

Talents: He is smart and loves art, drawing and writing.

Weapons: Longbow and a Scottish claymore and dirk.

Last edited by Zach on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Zeke Knoxton (Abandoned, Unfortunately) Empty Re: Zeke Knoxton (Abandoned, Unfortunately)

Post  Zach Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:32 pm

If anyone wants to look at this, that'd be cool.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Zeke Knoxton (Abandoned, Unfortunately) Empty Re: Zeke Knoxton (Abandoned, Unfortunately)

Post  Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:52 am

Okay, standard; lengthen that history....

And:Is there something that convinced him to join the army? What does he feel for Zach? If they faced each other would it become a problem and emdager their sense of loyalty

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:56 am

All good questions. Razz

I'll look into it.

Edit: I could answer the "what ifs" but I don't believe them to belong on the charrie app.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:15 pm

I am going to say the same thing I always say. No siblings... I don't like them when they are being roleplayed by the same person.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:32 pm

If I recall correctly, Jake said I could. I'll have to check.

EDIT: Okay. So I checked, and Jake never said I couldn't. tongue
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 am

So.. Am I okay if I say Linda's just a girl in the same orphanage as Estelle??
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Well Megan was in the same school as Lily so i think that could pass though such a girl like Estelle and linda would be very rare.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Not to be rude, but I think that it isn't alright to refuse me just because siblings annoy you. I mean I worked on these charries and the idea for like half a year.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Even though I don't have a say over Kris I'm just going to point out some stuff just in case the other 2 admins say yes.

This is just a remake of your other character with the name Zeke and a couple other sentences added on. Add onto the bio and personality. Change his fatal flaw and his appearance. Until then I say unapproved.

And Kris it is kinda annoying but you are letting your personal annoyance get in the way of your better judgement... I feel kinda awkward telling you this...
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 pm

FYI it is not a personal annoyance. I don't allow it because it leads to a lot of one person role-playing. If the two characters get into an altercation, the roleplayer would be doing a lot of monolouge. OK? I havent's allowed it in the past and I don't allow them now. The other admin and I have had discussions about this in the past. I am going to be harsh right now, I don't care how long you have worked on a  character, my decision still stands. I am not going to give you preference over all the other members that I have denied this same request. I don't play favorites, and unless you can give one heck of a good reason, my mind will not be changed. No siblings to one roleplayer unless you can convince me otherwise.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Ok sorry...
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Actually, that makes sense. I mainly worked on Zach and Zeke for a book I'm writing, so I can still use them. I guess I can start from scratch; no biggie.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down