Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First walk in a long time (get joining :) )

+2
Syl
Justin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First walk in a long time (get joining :) ) - Page 2 Empty Re: First walk in a long time (get joining :) )

Post  Justin Wed May 01, 2013 7:39 pm

"Who?"
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

First walk in a long time (get joining :) ) - Page 2 Empty Re: First walk in a long time (get joining :) )

Post  Fred Wed May 01, 2013 7:42 pm

OOC i take it our charicters have met then?
i will ajust tha acsent.

"Other than being in agony buy being hit in my ONE @£¿%&( EYE buy some one im fine thanks fer askin." Fred swore being capable of foul languages in three toungs was an art form in its self.

Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed May 01, 2013 7:47 pm

"Sorry, I was aiming for a satyr." Justin said innocently towards the girl named Fred. He still thought it was a little funny.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alena Wed May 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Alena thought it was funny too but remained a straight face and looked at Justin then looked towards Fred.
Alena
Alena

Drachmae : 51

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed May 01, 2013 8:02 pm

"Ah kin here snikering" Fred said rubbing her one eye and standing up.
"Ah tak'it ah interupted a make oot sesion." she joked as she blinkd the pain out of her eye.
it was funny the pain wasn't that bad she rairly used her damage transferance picking up a rock a crack formed on its surface as the scratched cornea healed on her eye.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alena Wed May 01, 2013 8:03 pm

"Ha ha that's funny,Fred."Alena said,dully and made a grossed out face then continued to draw on the ground while grabbing another stick.
Alena
Alena

Drachmae : 51

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed May 01, 2013 8:06 pm

"No we were just talking." Justin diverted his attention back toward the sky to see if he can make out some constellations.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed May 01, 2013 8:16 pm

"You two depresed as well then?" Fred said joining them. "Yeah ah get like that after i eat my boddy weaght in Bacon."she joked.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed May 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Justin out his hand back and grabbed a handful of twigs and leaves. He began putting them in a pile and out the most flammable on top. Justin began snapping his fingers sending some sparks onto it. After a dozen attempts the sparks got the leaves to smoke. Next he blew on it causing a small flame and it began burning the pile. "Fire."
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu May 02, 2013 4:13 pm

After the fire went out Justin stood up, said goodbye and went to his cabin for some rest.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Thu May 02, 2013 5:55 pm

suddenly Conrad fell out of a tree next to 3 people talking to each other in the woods. Lately he was coming to the woods more often, reading books, studying. He had planned on going to a good college when he grew up, if he even survived until then. But hey, who said Ares kids couldn't read books or be just as smart as an athena kid, even though it's very unlikely he could atleast try to get a little smarter. " Geez i can't find any place in these woods where i don't fall from trees" Conrad said half frowning half laughing inside because it wasn't somthing you heard people say too often.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 03, 2013 7:25 am

((May I?))

Estelle noticed Conrad falling out of a tree. She smiled. She took night walks out to the woods often, but she couldn't these days. The antidote.. and Acacia. 'You could ask me how to stay up in one properly,' Estelle emerged from the shadows, her knife strapped to her arm. She hid her smile.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri May 03, 2013 2:47 pm

" Yeah, how do you ? " Conrad said a little bit surprised by the sudden appearance of Estelle "And how is it you always manage to stay almost invisible when you're standing right there ? " Conrad asked
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri May 03, 2013 5:21 pm

"How is it that when you want peace and quiet people turn up trying to poke your eyes out in there romantic excursions." Fred joked giving Estele a smile and nodd.and offering both of them a Brofist.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 03, 2013 8:11 pm

'More lax on your part than clever on mine,' Estelle said with a smile. 'It's just that you don't want to get caught if you're illegally boarding a boat,'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri May 03, 2013 8:26 pm

"Ah yeah, i know how that's like, except with a plane. I'm still surprised on how i got past Security" Conrad said smiling. Then looked at Fred quizzically (aww yeah using my big boy words lol) because he had no idea on what a 'brofist' or what the gesture of a brofist was.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat May 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Fred gave the Aries kid an exhasperated look. "Oi dingbat you bump knuckles." she jokeingly mocked plantin her buttocks firmly on a log.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat May 04, 2013 6:45 pm

"oh, well what's the point of that? " Conrad asked still puzzled at the fact people would punch there fists together and enjoy it.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat May 04, 2013 7:50 pm

'It's just a way of greeting close friends,' Estelle explained.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat May 04, 2013 8:02 pm

"So people punch each other and it's supposed to be friendly?, sorry i'm knew on this friendly thing, probably because i didn't have any friends before Camp Half Blood" Conrad said still a little bit confused
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat May 04, 2013 10:04 pm

'You know, for some people a playful punch on the shoulder translates as a hug? It's like that.' Estelle said.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat May 04, 2013 10:07 pm

"No i don't know how hurting someone would qualify a punch as a hug" Conrad said
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat May 04, 2013 10:12 pm

'Ah.. Just think of it as weird culture,' Estelle said, giving up.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum