Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@ - Page 2 Empty Re: Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@

Post  Estelle Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Estelle nodded appreciatively. 'Good work. Hephestus?' she asked. The girl was good with her hands. She then heard somerustling in the bushes beyond. She rolled her eyes and approached. A titan kid, as she'd thought. Brown haired and dark eyes. The boy was barely conscious. She confiscated all the weapons and shot him just enough adrenaline to walk to camp. 'Now, if I were you, I'd do what I say,' she advised. She then took out her hunting knives. 'Don't make me use these,' she warned. Her grey eyes pierced his own. He gulped and nodded. 'Good.' she called out for a boy in her team. (Hey, it's okay, right, Lil? I don't want to leave the forest just yet.) She instructed him to take him into the infirmary, then slid the knives back into her sleeves.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@ - Page 2 Empty Re: Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@

Post  Syl Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:56 am

"Yes, Hephaestus," Syl muttered, itching to say those words again. She watched as the girl went to a strange looking boy she'd never seen before, but apparently to what she made out she was trying to threaten him, and it worked. Syl walked over to another tree, picturing how the whole forest's trees could be pulled up at once.
"Maybe we could attatch the string to all the trees who fell that way..." She thought to herself. "And then pull that... we'd need a lot more people."
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:28 pm

(nvm o nthe rcap i read it lol)

Ken continued walking farther into the forests. He noticed one of his music bolts stuck in the ground. He picked it up and tapped it. It started playing a very bad quality song *pendulum other propaine nightmares* and then fell apart. "well there went another unreplace able bolt. i need to save my last one so i can get some one to reverse enginer it. Suddenly there was a russleing sound to his right. "hello any one there." he said. *no responce*. "hello..." * again no responce.*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 am

Syl turned around, surprised. She spied a boy (boy, man, whatever) and started walking in that direction.
When she caught up, she said, "Hey, how can I help you?"
She felt this sudden urge to help someone.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:59 am

"oh sorry I thought you were someone else."He said. "hey Estelle."(yes your correct on boy. he is a short 14 year old.)"Still have not found your owl. although there were sightings of many other owls in the area heading north or something. I have been heading that way just in case... I see you found one of the enemy on our land still." ken said spinning his tommahawk around casually like it was a harmless toy.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:03 am

Syl looked back, then went to get a piece of long rope. Possibly they will sell it in the Camp Store... or there might be some in the Forges or maybe in one of the cabins.
"Argh, now if I only had lots of people..." Syl muttered.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 am

(okay lets get to finding the owl please)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 am

((Remember you cant find the things in one post. At least four or five. And yes Estelle, you are doing fine.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:43 am

Estelle heard Syl muttering and smiled. 'That'll be hard to do. We'll just have to clear the trees out or replant them- the woods would be a mess if we had to fix all the trees that way. Oh, Ken.' she nodded in greeting. 'Good thinking, but I don't think you'll need to head north. The blade stuck in her blade, and although she should have gotten a temporary fix by now.. It'll take proper healing to fix. Better to look near the battle site.' She took out a small dagger she had swiped from the enemy boy. Nice. She examined it and put it back.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:37 am

"Oh. Okay." She took the advice and started to walk.

((I have no idea what to do next.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:52 am

((... maybe sit for a few posts for the moment??))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Estelle managed a bitter smile. 'Even if we don't, she'll be fine. I asked one of the other owls in the forest to bring her some food. Plus, she's calling for us, even now.' she cocked her head to one side, listening for the signagure hoot of the barred owl- the "who cooks for you? Who cooks for you all?" call. Faintly, from far away, an echo of the hoot carried itself. Her eyes had a glint in them. 'See? That way.' she said, pointing with a smile.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:33 am

(may I assume that this topic is finished ?)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:21 am

(Heh, sure thing.)
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:56 am

(sorry i was ocupied with MOVEING MADNESS!!!! that and also working on my band, getting used to skate boarding again, and SCHOOL AGEADON... so i am assumeing we will ether go get the owl or we will just skip it and say we did it or end this thread and not find her...)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2