Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drawing random plans and stick figures by the creek.

Go down

Drawing random plans and stick figures by the creek. Empty Drawing random plans and stick figures by the creek.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Ken sat at the shore of the creek drawing stick figures with a note pad and pen he had grabbed from the arts and crafts Plavilon. the stick figure was on the beach looking down at the shining white sand. Ken finished and looked up at the water in the creek listening to its fluid sound.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Drawing random plans and stick figures by the creek. Empty Re: Drawing random plans and stick figures by the creek.

Post  Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 am

Lily walked up to ken and sat down.
“Hey ken,”she casually said and looked at his sketchpad.
“Interesting sketch,”as friendly as shewas feeling that day.

Back to top Go down

Drawing random plans and stick figures by the creek. Empty Re: Drawing random plans and stick figures by the creek.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:21 am

closed due to no awnsers and yes i posted before i deleted it trying to get rid of the thread
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down