Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiking (Anyone)

2 posters

Go down

Hiking (Anyone) Empty Hiking (Anyone)

Post  Aurora Tue May 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Aurora decided a hike was a option that can control her sanity. She was the daughter of Aphrodite the goddess of love and beauty and how in the world is she going to get used to that? Well she wasn't. She had her bag on her shoulder looking around the forest. Aurora wore a brown leather jacket,white slim shirt and black jeans and boots (not heeled). All she did was relax and was happy she was alone but that slowly will end.
Aurora
Aurora

Drachmae : 58

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hiking (Anyone) Empty Re: Hiking (Anyone)

Post  Skipper Tue May 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Skipper bit her lip, standing in front of her mirror. She had an idea of what she was going to do. Forest. Except now she decided to make it a bit longer than her usual visits. So she prepared. She grabbed a faded, light blue backpack that had one strap that went diagonal across her shoulder and stomach. She threw in some nectar and ambrosia - her small canteen - and clipped some red bangs onto her forehead, and then threw the rest of her hair into a ponytail with a rubber band that she found lying around. She decided just to stick to archery and left her sword on her bed. Scars, bangs and all, she set out.

When Skipper got to the forest she found that she wasn't alone. Tall, skinny, light pink tank-topped jean-shorted Skipper found the new girl truding through the forest! "It's not safe here," she said from the shadows, and probably startled the newcomer.
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Tue May 08, 2012 8:03 pm

"Then why are you here if it's not safe?"Aurora asked while climbing one of the trees. Aurora raised an eyebrow and looked at her. Aurora wasn't exactly happy. She had her hair in a ponytail a perfect one too.
Aurora
Aurora

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue May 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Skipper gave a light chuckle "I meant that it isn't safe for a new kid to be out here,"
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Tue May 08, 2012 8:06 pm

"I don't care. I only came her to get away from the cabin."She replied and crossed her arms. She hiked about 13 miles to get to camp and was claimed the day she got there and no one was about to ruin her mood,more then it was. And she won't let anyone tell her what to do.
Aurora
Aurora

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue May 08, 2012 8:08 pm

"If you're so sure," said Skipper, notching an arrow "That you're safe, that is. How 'bout I shoot you with an arrow? Will the forest be so safe then? Would you wish that you were back in your little prissy cabin then?" she aimed the arrow at the girl, threatening to let go at any second.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Tue May 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes,"I don't care."Aurora said and jumped down the tree fully revealing herself."Go ahead but it will only get you into trouble."Aurora said."I don't get scared easily."Aurora said. She was all sweaty from hiking. She didn't care at all of course Aurora had dirt all over herself for having two left feet. Aurora crossed her arms and looked at her not scared one bit of the girl holding the arrow. Great thats her nickname now. The girl holding the arrow
Aurora
Aurora

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue May 08, 2012 8:44 pm

"You got nerve, New Girl." Skipper said hastily "You'll live long as a demigod. I'm Skipper."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Wed May 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Aurora sighs,"I'm Aurora Jaymes."Aurora replies and looks at Skipper still slightly scolding but her expression relaxed.
Aurora
Aurora

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Wed May 09, 2012 8:56 pm

"The new Aphrodite girl," commented Skipper "Doesn't seem like an Aphrodite child to be out in these woods." she surveyed the area, gesturing with her eyes at their surroundings.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Thu May 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Aurora looks at her,"Well I'm different. How are Aphrodite girls supposed to do? Cry over boy celebrities and get scared if there makeup looks right or not?" Aurora raises an eyebrow. Asking her question she didn't act like that the only celebrity she like was her father because he was her father.
Aurora
Aurora

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum