Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me, Myself, and Oh, You're Here Too! (Zeus Kids)

2 posters

Go down

Me, Myself, and Oh, You're Here Too! (Zeus Kids) Empty Me, Myself, and Oh, You're Here Too! (Zeus Kids)

Post  Erin Shade Wed May 04, 2016 2:06 pm

Erin sat on the porch of her cabin watching the rain clouds separate as the approach the camp. "Tell me there's someone in the cabin." She said toward the sky and a few seconds later the was a loud crack of thunder and the cabin door swung open Behind Erin startling her.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Drachmae : 364

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself, and Oh, You're Here Too! (Zeus Kids) Empty Re: Me, Myself, and Oh, You're Here Too! (Zeus Kids)

Post  Gusty Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Gusty let out a small cry as she toppled off her bed from where she was currently procrastinating, the loud crack had startled her as well and this day was particually sormy as such. She didnt understand why the weather was behaving this strangely.
"Oh hi Erin...Looks like a storm is comin' Do you think father is angry? What about?"

She let out a curious sigh and opened the window slightly, "Aetos is missing too. I'm not worried...No he can look after himself. Can't he?"
Gusty
Gusty

Drachmae : 366

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself, and Oh, You're Here Too! (Zeus Kids) Empty Re: Me, Myself, and Oh, You're Here Too! (Zeus Kids)

Post  Erin Shade Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Erin heard her half-sister's scream, and laughed to herself as she walked and talked about the cabin. "I don't think he's angry, maybe he just claimed someone." Erin suggested, "I haven't been around anyone recently, maybe there's a new kid that I don't know about." Erin shrugged. "Whatever it is, he's putting on a great light show." Erin hugged her knees and watched the lightning leap across the sky. 'just once, strike me with lightning so I can know what it feels like.' she thought.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:29 pm

"I don't know either. I used to be afraid of lightning, it seemed to follow me everywhere." She said not really thinking about what she was staying and instead rambling on, "It's ironic isn't it?" Pacing over to the window worriedly before walking back over to Erin Hey how did dad meet your mom anyway? Is she still...alive?" She asked curiously. Gusty had never been one to dance over the subject she was curious to know awnsers and some other kid's here were orphans like her but she didn't know about Erin.
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:58 pm

"Yeah, my mom's still alive." Erin answered awkwardly, "She and Zues meet like most people do...at a bar." Erin explained, "My mom doesn't drink but she was there because her ex had dragged her there and was getting drunk and she had had enough of him, but he didn't like that so he started to fight with her, then Zues came in and protected her and took her home that night to keep her safe." Erin paused realizing a few things, then a few months later she was pregnant and then I came along...But I've still never met him." She then sat on her bed and looked out the window at the storm.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:39 am

"Well that's good at least. That he protected her..I mean." Gusty awnsered weakly, "I haven't met dad either, I doubt I ever will but I don't care." That was a lie, she wanted nothing more than to meet Zeus, to hug him like a normal teenager. Thunder cracked in the sky.

"My mum met dad on a plane to Athens...He didn't tell her who he was until she was heavily pregnant...I was such a horrible child to my mother. Always getting myself in trouble." Gusty smiled at the ground.

"How were you claimed?"
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:32 pm

"I got a box in the mail with this bandanna in it." Erin said as she untied her bandanna from her neck, "When I rolled it up it turned into a whip and I cracked it and then thunder boomed and his emblem appeared above my head, and I was claimed." She explained as she rolled her bandanna into a whip.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:09 am

"Sounds cooler than mine." Gusty muttered softly, "I was passed out when I was claimed, I think Chiron sort of begged someone to claim me because no one had an idea of who I was...He had seen my Titan's army mark of course and thought the worst..." Gusty slipped her silver watch off for a moment.

"Ateos went missing for a day or two and came back with this," She said pointing to the watch, "The Roman numerals really make it difficult to tell the time but, it's a pretty cool sword,"

Spinning the dial, Gusty smiled as the sword sat in her hand and tapped her fingers along the edge.
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:32 pm

"Whoa, nice!" Erin said as she looked over the blade. 'I wish I had a sword from Zeus.' she thought as she stood up and went to her bed and flopped down on her stomach.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:20 am

"I suppose it is quite cool," Gusty said, "But then again, I haven't been able to stab any monsters with it in ages!" She laughed slightly but she was hiding something morbid and horrible. She wanted to kill Medusa, over and over if she could, to tear her hair from her head and ultimately avenge her mother.

"What do you know about Medusa?" She asked.
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:46 am

"Medusa? The lady that turns people to stone?" Erin asked confused, "She was once Poseidon's girl friend, and she turns people to stone if they look into her eyes." She explained crossing her arms, "Why do you ask?" Erin asked as she raised an eyebrow.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:36 am

"She killed my mother, I wish to avenge her one day, I was just wondering what you knew of her. I mean, I would've died too only I didn't have time to look up. The last thing I remember is my mother's hand turning to stone and then, the statue was pushed and I fell through the window screen of the car."

Gusty sighed, "If I had just shut up then she might still be here! It's a burden that I have to bear."
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:49 pm

"Dude, it's not your fault, everything happens for a reason." Erin said calmly, "Just like the fact that you're here." she added and them she looked out the window waiting for what would happen next.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:19 am

"I'm pretty sure that if your mother turned to stone you wouldn't think it was for a reason. She's dead! Smashed into tiny pieces not even preserved in any which way."
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:09 am

Erin was silent, she had obviously hit a touchy subject. She leaned back against the wall and hugged her knees.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down