Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting Some Arrows [Open]

3 posters

Go down

Shooting Some Arrows [Open] Empty Shooting Some Arrows [Open]

Post  Kelly Nero Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:01 pm

Kelly walked on over towards the archery range. She had her quiver slung over her shoulder and had her wooden recurve bow in her hand. Kelly thought that shooting was a good was to relax and besides, it would keep up her archery skills too. Kelly was pretty good with a bow but she wanted to keep practicing. Some people who didn't know her would have probably thought that she was a daughter of Apollo or something but that wasn't the case. She was in fact a daughter of Poseidon. Kelly took an arrow out of her quiver and strung it on her bow. She stood at one of the slots and drew back her string. She carefully aimed and released. Kelly smiled as she got it in the center ring. Not quite the center of the center ring but still a bulls-eye.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Drachmae : 96

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

Back to top Go down

Shooting Some Arrows [Open] Empty Re: Shooting Some Arrows [Open]

Post  Liza Matthews Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Liza walked through the camp eager to get ready for training. Liza knew that she really needed to work on her archery skills though. She excelled at close combat but needed to work on her long range skills. The perfect way to do this was at the archery range. Liza walked over to the bows rack and took a recurve bow from it. She grabbed some arrows as well. She knew that she could generate her own weapons with her power from being a daughter of Enyo but she didn't want to overuse her power just in case something happened when she would need that energy. Liza looked to see which slot she should shoot at. She decided on going to that one next to this brown haired girl who appeared to be younger then her. She walked to the spot next to her and placed her arrows in the metal bin on the ground. "Hey, are you good at archery?" asked Liza to that girl. Right as she said that, she saw the girl's arrow hit the center. "Well that answers my question." she said.
Liza Matthews
Liza Matthews

Drachmae : 17

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Enyo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Shooting Some Arrows [Open] Empty Re: Shooting Some Arrows [Open]

Post  Kelly Nero Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:42 am

-exit-
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero