Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in)

+3
©razy Dude
Alex Granit
Shade Hardy
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in) Empty Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in)

Post  Shade Hardy Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Shade walked around in the woods, He was trying to clear his mind. Which was turning out to be very difficult. Shade decided to read a book he brought along. He plopped down on a log and started reading.
Shade Hardy
Shade Hardy

Drachmae : 94

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in) Empty Re: Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in)

Post  Alex Granit Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:17 pm

The trees rustled above the kid. Conrad was sitting there again, as always, in a tree. He noticed a new kid. He dropped down from the tree, " Hey, i'm Conrad" He said `holding out his hands to shake it.
Then realized how weird he was being.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in) Empty Re: Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in)

Post  Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Lily had been quietly taking a walk, planning somethibgs in her mind.
So maybe we can.....nono, what about the boys?
she spotted a boy, reading on a log, and.......
She ran, dismissing the thoughts and saving them for later.
“Get down here, Conrad. You're scaring that guy,”
she ordered. Goodness......did Ares kids have to be this annoying?
“Hey dude, sorry 'bout him. It's sort of a hobby for him,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:46 pm

"Well," Conrad said looking down at his feet
" But it's not my hobby,killing dummies is my hobby, duh!" He said looking up again
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm

“I don't care what your hobby is, you better get down right this instant,”Lily said with anexasperated voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:02 pm

"Okay mom, or um if i had one" Conrad jumped down from the tree
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Hardy Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Shade stood there awkwardly. "It's ok i'm used to it."
Shade Hardy
Shade Hardy

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:40 am

Lily grinned. The guy looked nervous. Looks like a little fun would work.
“That's good, cause you'll be facing it often. Looks like you're pretty new. How long have you been here?”

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:40 am

Andrew walked out of the woods with his sword on his shoulder. "Conrad I think you just burned yourself there." He had been doing some.... training in the woods. If training had blood coming off of his blade going down onto the ground and scratches all over Andrew's body. Then yeah training.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:57 am

Lily let out an exhasperated sigh.
“Andrew, where have you been off to? Just look at yourself. This better not be one of your sorry excuses about this being part of training.”
Now why was she playing mommy so often these days? Lucky that Jake, Wes and Kris were back. She wouldn't have to have so many things in mind then. Or worry about a bunch of boys killing themselves.
“Why can't you go on those little 'trips' of yours with other people?” she frowned disapprovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:47 am

"I was training! Have you ever tried to kill a baby dragon by yourself before?! Those things are vicious!" He smiled she was playing mommy a lot more than often. It was getting tiring now.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:56 am

“Well,who the heck told you to go kill one all by youself?” Lily put her hand on her sides.
“If you want a challenge, go get one equal to your power, dummy. Are you bleeding?”
Yep. Mommy time. She didn't like it, but otherwise camp wouldn't run itself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:57 am

Zach approached the group. Seeing Conrad near a tree, he turned an about-face, and sprinted back the other direction.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:34 am

"I did but it wouldn't die! I hit it's neck twice with my sword and it didn't! I had to jump on top of it's back and stick my sword into it's head to kill it!" Geeze some people don't understand that killing monsters don't always go as planned. I mean come on it's not like he's a god and can just blow it up with one finger!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:48 am

“that's why we have things called precautions,”Lily replied calmly.
“Couldn't you have thought of all the possible situations and planned in advance to counter them?” her instincts as a fighter perked up as she spoke but died down soon enough. She didn't need fire here.
“Anyway, you better get over to the infirmary right this instant or i swear, i will knock you out cold and drag you over there,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Hardy Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Shade watched them argue. It reminded him when he used to fight with his Dad all the time. "It's my second year here. I tend to go unnoticed though."
Shade Hardy
Shade Hardy

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:05 pm

"It's not that bad though! It's just a few cuts I'm fine!" He laughed and held out his hand toward the newcomer. "2nd year here? This'd be the same for me almost 3rd year. My names Andrew Sully son of Harmonia. Sorry about our little argument it seems she doesn't like letting guys get away with a few scratches." Knock him out cold and drag him. Even if she could knock him out she wouldn't be able to lug 200 pounds a mile over to the infirmary. Then they'd ask why he was knocked out... Yeah just messy business right there.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Hardy Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Shade put his hand out. "Shade Hardy son of Athena."
Shade Hardy
Shade Hardy

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 pm

"Wow, a dragon ? sounds fun." Conrad said sad that he wasn't there.
"And also lily, i'v had much worse then i few scratches and look at me now !! perfectly intact, Andrews fine" Conrad said.
he noticed Lily had been getting a lot more like a mom would be like, way to overprotective. But what could you expect ? someone had to look after the camp, might as well be the girl who treats everyone like a baby than the one who lets people kill each other, because Conrad would prefer not to die yet.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Syl peeked. Someone she didn't know... a new demigod? But he seemed new to this place. Probably she just hadn't met him before. Andrew and Conrad looked like they had a fight.
Syl walked out and grinned. "Hey, guys!"
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Hardy Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Shade saw another demigod he didn't know. Gods what was he doing last year. Shade guessed he would never have any alone time at camp. "Hello, name's Shade Hardy son of Athena."
Shade Hardy
Shade Hardy

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:42 pm

A little ways away from the others Erin had been walking through the woods when Zach ran her over, "What are you doing running from a monster or something?" She asked as she rubbed her head.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Drachmae : 364

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Syl held out a hand to shake as she said, "I'm Syl... daughter of Hephaestus." She said with a smile.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Hardy Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:48 pm

"Nice to meet you." Shade smirked. Shade stood there awkwardly. He was never good around other people.
Shade Hardy
Shade Hardy

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 am

Estelle grinned as she spotted her brother. ((You should know Estelle, she's slept in the same cabin with you for your whole 2 years, and 3 more besides Smile)) 'Hey, Shade!' She smiled at him fondly. 'Give him some quiet, won't you?' she teased the others. Though she was in good spirits, the bags under her eyes were darker than usual. And if you looked close enough.. she was getting paler and thinner than usual. ((The way I'm getting right now.. because of my end terms.))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next